Easy to Apply. Will stick most clean and flat surface. Will not work on textured or rough surface
1. Clean surface with Alchohol
2. Peel the decal off from the backing sheet. The Decal will be on Clear Transfer Sheet
3. Place the Sticker on item. Be careful as stickers are not easy to remove if you make a mistake in placement.
For surfaces like glass, ceramic, acrylic, bottles you can spray the surface with water + dishwashing liquid. Helps in placing the decal
4. Using something with flat edge like a old credit card, rub the decal well (burnish it)
5. Carefully peel the clear transfer tape. The decal should be stuck to the surface and not peel back. If decal is lifting, rub more. Lifting the transfer tape at an angle helps as well.
Choose from following Fonts – Some fonts have extras like glyphs, swooshes etc shown in option marked “b”.